We are open for the season and taking orders for bark, topsoil and compost deliveries. Call 231-947-1170.
Prices per cubic yard: Cedar Shredded Bark $35.80, Hardwood Shredded Bark $23.50, Pine Bark $35.80, Hardwood Chips $27.80, Red Dyed Mulch $35.80, Topsoil $27.00, and Compost $50.00.
Our hours are: M-F: 8:00 to 5:00 and Saturday: 8 to 2pm and Sunday: Open For Browsing
Now taking sod orders for a Wednesday pick up. Sod is a special order item so please order in advance for a morning pick up. We have lots of bagged compost, peat moss and potting soil on hand along with grass seed, tree and shrub fertilizers, and weed fabric. Happy Summer!
Professional Landscaping & Garden Design Services
Inspire your imagination with a visit to our nursery and get great ideas from our expert designers and nursery staff.
Whether you’re a do-it-yourselfer or want a landscape created from your vision, we can give you guidance or design and build it for you.
We are a third generation, family owned business serving Antrim, Benzie, Leelanau and Grand Traverse Counties. Our nursery is one of the largest in the Grand Traverse area.
Our designers and installers are credentialed, skilled professionals. Our staff members have a combined experience of way more than 50+ years and are dedicated to serving the needs of your unique Northern Michigan landscape.
We are located on West M-72 less than a mile from Grandview parkway (M-22) and Tom’s Food Markets on West Bay. As you travel West on M-72 we are on the left hand side. Look for our big sign.
Now Hiring for the Season
We stock a wide variety of everything you can imagine for your landscape, including:
- Native Plants
- One of the Largest Selection of Trees and Shrubs in Northern Michigan
- Ornamental, Evergreen & Shade Trees
- Evergreen and Deciduous Flowering Shrubs
- Showy Perennials- Ample Selection of Sun and Shade Flowers and Plants
- Ornamental Grasses Galore
- Wild Flower Seed Mixes and Grass Seed
- Ground Cover Plants
- Sunny and Shady Sod
We also have a vast selection of associated landscaping materials:
- Mulches- Cocoa Bean Shells, Shredded Cedar, Wood Chips, Pine Bark, Hard Wood Bark, Red Dyed Bark and Straw
- Stone- Boulders, Field Stone, River Rock, 1″ Pebbles and 1/4″ Chip
- Edging and Weed Block Fabric
- Soil- Organic Compost and Topsoil
- Fertilizers including Organic Choices
- Deer and Pest Management Products including Organic Choices
We supply the expertise and quality materials that make your garden grow!
Our designers can create essentially anything for the landscape of your home or business. Begin the creative design process today by calling us to set a time to meet with one of our designers. We’ll walk around your property with you and generate a plan built around your personal requests and personal needs. Once the design is complete, we’ll invite you to the nursery or meet at your home to review thelandscape design and proposal. You may make any changes you wish to make at that time.
Our staff members include:
- Three certified pesticide applicators
- MSU certified landscape and nursery expert
- A Natural Shoreline Professional & a Master Gardener
Feel free to bring us a sample of your problem plant and we’ll help you fix it.